Every penny of your donation will help create our new school.
Your funds will not be used for operating costs. Your tax-deductible gift will create a lasting community resource for years to come.
The $200,000 is earmarked for the following:
- Building and safety inspections, abatements, and permits*
- Egress on west end of building for street access and fire safety*
- Fence to create separate outdoor play area and access path*
- ADA compliance bathroom updates*
- Fire sprinkler and alarm system installation*
- Installation of sinks in playroom and outside space*
- Construction of doorway between small playroom and hallway per code*
- Window tempering for safety*
- Parking lot re-striping*
- Hallway gates
- Shade structures*
- Creation of outdoor play environment including possible partial asphalt demolition
- Trees, plants, soil, gravel, boulder
- Moving existing supplies, materials, structures from current location
*These items are required per building and safety code and/or school licensing.
- Conclusion of asphalt demolition and finalizing of natural playscape outdoors
- Complete indoor-outdoor free-flow vision by opening up two sets of double doors from indoor playroom out onto Big Yard
- Opening of wall between two playrooms to link rooms and facilitate child-led play (“free-flow”)
*Phase I is to be completed prior to initial move-in. Phase II items will be completed during predetermined school breaks (i.e. Holidays, Spring, Summer, or Winter breaks) as funding and time allow.